[socal-piggies] Python hack session next month?

Andrew Kou andrew.kou at gmail.com
Fri May 13 13:31:38 PDT 2011

Hi Audrey,

I currently have a new project I'm working on and I'm up for getting
together with anyone for hack sessions anytime. (doesn't have to be a
major/official.) I generally can find time Thurs-Sun. I'm in west LA
and have a couple of good places I go to often with good WiFi. I'm
also interested in a more organized hack session as well. Sign me up!

-Andrew