[socal-piggies] Senior Python Jobs

Bryan Kuna Bryan.Kuna at CyberCoders.com
Wed May 4 09:24:28 PDT 2011

Hello!

I hope this message finds you doing well! I am a recruiter that specializes in placing Python Developers. I currently have an immediate need for senior level Python Developers in the Santa Monica area for one of the hottest internet start-ups in Southern California. They offer very competitive compensation and a benefits package that is second to none, seriously!

Please call or email me to get more detailed information!

Bryan

Bryan Kuna | Executive Recruiter | CyberCoders | 424.217.8542 | bryan.kuna at cybercoders.com