[socal-piggies] Django and Python Class registration is online!

Daniel Greenfeld pydanny at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 16:28:48 PDT 2011

Cartwheel is offering Django and Python classes next month on Friday,
April 8th and Saturday, April 9th! These classes will be at our office
in Canoga Park, and are geared to be introductory and affordable. Then
on Sunday, April 10th we'll be hosting a sprint event, with food and
drinks, for an extremely low fee (we lose money on these things) so
you can practice your new skills and contribute to the open source
community.

To find out more information and register, please go to
http://cartwheelweb.eventbrite.com.

Thank you,

Audrey Roy and Daniel Greenfeld
Co-Founders of Cartwheel LLC