[socal-piggies] Joint SoCal Piggies / R meeting on March 29 @ UCLA

Thu Mar 17 11:41:59 PDT 2011

Thanks, Grig!

I forgot to mention that those who give a talk will get a T-shirt ;)

We have now 3 talks, but it would be nice to also have one coming from
the software development community rather that data analysis folks.
Don't be shy to present for example what you've been doing in the last
couple of months at work. Please contact me if you are thinking about a
short talk.

Since we are running out of seats, if you'd like to attend the meeting
please make sure you RSVP here:
http://www.meetup.com/LAarea-R-usergroup/events/16724821/

See you soon,
Szilard