[socal-piggies] Proposed next meeting: Thu July 21st @ Evite

Arthur Bahr sumofreakk11 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 28 11:29:07 PDT 2011

I'm down to attend the meeting on the 21st. I'm new to python and think I can learn a lot from it. I like the idea of presenting script on projector n getting advice as well as working in small groups although the whole list looks entertaining.

Arthur G Bahr
Skype : Killuminati11

Sent from my Samsung Mobile