No subject

Fri Jun 24 01:15:04 PDT 2011

Most people probably won't think they are worthwhile and too trivial, but
starting with a good base of learning in this area is important.

On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 12:21 PM, michael j pan <mikepan at gmail.com> wrote:

> MIT's OpenCourseware has an introduction to programming class, with
> all the assignments in Python.  I would try starting there...
> http://goo.gl/8PGd9
>

> > Just wanted to introduce myself...
> > ?
> > I'm Arthur G Bahr, a Marketing Management student (almost grad) at
> CalStateLA.? Regardless I've recently sparked a large interest in the
> programming world and have begun learning Python.? I have very little
> programming experience but catch on quick!? I have an experienced programmer
> helping me by giving support and assignment information to look into.(but he
> lives in London & is working on a PhD)? I was wondering if anyone had any
> time to spare to help teach me some things(or at least provide some
> advice)?? I understand the basics(have read about 100 tutorials) and know
> the deffinitions of the basics and what they each do, but I haven't really
> coded any projects and thus don't know where to start with projects or even
> when to use what.? If anyone can help that'd be greatly appriciated!? Thanks
> a ton!
> > ?
> > Look forward to working/helping everyone!
> > ?
> > Arthur G Bahr

--20cf307c9c2e11775a04a67a4033

iv>Most people probably won&#39;t think they are worthwhile and too trivial=
, but starting with a good base of learning in this area is important.</div=

24, 2011 at 12:21 PM, michael j pan <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto=
class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid=
;padding-left:1ex;">
MIT&#39;s OpenCourseware has an introduction to programming class, with<br>
all the assignments in Python. =A0I would try starting there...<br>
r>
&gt; Just wanted to introduce myself...<br>
&gt; ?<br>
&gt; I&#39;m Arthur G Bahr, a Marketing Management student (almost grad) at=
 CalStateLA.? Regardless I&#39;ve recently sparked a large interest in the =
programming world and have begun learning Python.? I have very little progr=
amming experience but catch on quick!? I have an experienced programmer hel=
ping me by giving support and assignment information to look into.(but he l=
ives in London &amp; is working on a PhD)? I was wondering if anyone had an=
y time to spare to help teach me some things(or at least provide some advic=
e)?? I understand the basics(have read about 100 tutorials) and know the de=
ffinitions of the basics and what they each do, but I haven&#39;t really co=
ded any projects and thus don&#39;t know where to start with projects or ev=
en when to use what.? If anyone can help that&#39;d be greatly appriciated!=
? Thanks a ton!<br>

&gt; ?<br>
&gt; Look forward to working/helping everyone!<br>
&gt; ?<br>
&gt; Arthur G Bahr<br>