[socal-piggies] Hello, I'm a new member!

Sumo Moo sumofreakk11 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 23 16:24:01 PDT 2011

Just wanted to introduce myself...

I'm Arthur G Bahr, a Marketing Management student (almost grad) at CalStateLA.  Regardless I've recently sparked a large interest in the programming world and have begun learning Python.  I have very little programming experience but catch on quick!  I have an experienced programmer helping me by giving support and assignment information to look into.(but he lives in London & is working on a PhD)  I was wondering if anyone had any time to spare to help teach me some things(or at least provide some advice)?  I understand the basics(have read about 100 tutorials) and know the deffinitions of the basics and what they each do, but I haven't really coded any projects and thus don't know where to start with projects or even when to use what.  If anyone can help that'd be greatly appriciated!  Thanks a ton!

Look forward to working/helping everyone!

Arthur G Bahr