[socal-piggies] Job listings here: +1

Grig Gheorghiu grig.gheorghiu at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 17:14:51 PDT 2011

My vote for now is to keep things as is. I would also encourage people
to submit discussion topics to the list so that we improve the ratio
of non-job messages/job messages. I believe Mel expressed this idea
too a couple of years ago -- that he would like to see more
Python-related discussions on the list. This would be beneficial for
users of all skill levels but obviously even more so for beginners.
I'll try to prime the pump with a new topic soon ;-)

Grig