[socal-piggies] Job listings here: +1

Christopher Mahan chris.mahan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 14:05:23 PDT 2011

so what would you say to a separate list for recruiters and such? only those
that want to follow it could subscribe... no?

I think this might be a very valuable service to those looking for
[work|better work].

I also completely agree that Doug earned mail list posting rights.

Christopher Mahan
818.671.1709
chris.mahan at gmail.com
http://christophermahan.com