[socal-piggies] New Python Opportunity - Burbank/Telecommute

Doug Stuart dstuart at technicalconnections.com
Thu Jun 16 10:24:53 PDT 2011

Hi Danny,

As a long time supporter of the Socal Piggies, my understanding is that everyone wanted to hear about possible Python related job opportunities.  I would be happy to post to a separate list if the group is in favor of that.

Cheers,

Doug

Doug Stuart
 | Sr. Technical Recruiter/Account Manager | Technical Connections | dstuart at tci-la.com

Office: 310.479.8830 x230 | Fax: 310.445.8726 |
www.tci-la.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/dougtci

11400 Olympic Blvd., Suite 700, Los Angeles, CA
90064

TCI - 25 YEARS OF EXCELLENCE IN RECRUITING