[socal-piggies] Next meeting: Thu. 06/16 @ AOL in Beverly Hills

Jathan McCollum jathan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 08:41:46 PDT 2011

Hello Everyone-

I have a quick announcement!

I was able to get some extra seating in the screening room for tonight's
meeting and can accomodate up to 50 people.  We had exactly 10 people on the
waiting list and 2 cancellations, so that puts us at 48 confirmed guests if
everyone shows.

If you were put on the waiting list, you are officially invited to join us!

See you tonight!

Jathan.