[socal-piggies] New Python Opportunity - Burbank/Telecommute

Doug Stuart dstuart at technicalconnections.com
Wed Jun 15 19:49:51 PDT 2011

Hello fellow Piggies,

I had a new opportunity that I wanted to share with the group in case anyone is interested.

I have a startup client who is looking for Senior Software Engineers and Architects with experience with Python , as well as some other common programming languages like Java, Perl, PHP, Clojure, Scala, Haskell, Erlang, etc.  This is a well funded stealth mode startup developing a state of the art multimedia content distribution product offering.  They are looking for geeks to join their team and help them design and develop a working product utilizing Python and mix of other technologies based on their current prototype.  This is a true startup environment with a very small team looking to add 5-6 team members.  Company offers a casual fun collaborative working environment, telecommuting and flextime, and excellent compensation.  If you are interested in hearing more please advise and I can send you more details or we can set up a time to chat.

Cheers,

Doug

Doug Stuart
 | Sr. Technical Recruiter/Account Manager | Technical Connections | dstuart at tci-la.com

Office: 310.479.8830 x230 | Fax: 310.445.8726 |
www.tci-la.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/dougtci

11400 Olympic Blvd., Suite 700, Los Angeles, CA
90064

TCI - 25 YEARS OF EXCELLENCE IN RECRUITING