[socal-piggies] Hackathon: "June Py-Gloom"

Alex Chang maverick.chang at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 09:15:31 PDT 2011

Ah makes sense now.  LOL.  Ya I just notice that socal piggies actually has
265 members and a long history of meetups so it would not make sense to
cancel it for sure...

Lemme know if you want me to add the organizers from the LA py group over to
the socal piggies.

Daniel Greenfeld
<http://www.meetup.com/lapython/members/3804087/>,Audrey<http://www.meetup.com/lapython/members/3101440/>
, Grig Gheorghiu <http://www.meetup.com/lapython/members/10411273/>, Jacob