[socal-piggies] Next meeting: Thu. 06/16 @ AOL in Beverly Hills

Grig Gheorghiu grig.gheorghiu at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 10:32:40 PDT 2011

Hello everybody,

Our very own Jathan McCollum offered to host the next meeting at the
offices of his employer, AOL. Here are the details:

Address:

AOL Beverly Hills
331 N. Maple Dr (at 3rd St)
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Parking:

The building has its own underground garage where people can park for
free (on 3rd St to the left side of the building as you're facing it).
There should also plenty of street parking, but people should be
mindful of obeying the signage!

Food:

Food/drink will be provided.

Agenda:

* Jathan McCollum: "Python at AOL: The Snake Behind the Walled Garden":
brief (<30 minute) presentation on AOL's revamped open source strategy
and how Python is used at AOL

We need more presenters, so please let me know if you have something
interesting to talk about.

Also, there's a cap of 40 people that can be accommodated for the
meeting, so please let me know as soon as you can if you can make it
or not.

Thanks,