No subject

Thu Jul 28 01:15:04 PDT 2011

will lead to innovative solutions to a range of problems facing Los Angeles=
.

Date: Tuesday, August 2nd Time: 7pm-8:30pm
Location:
Formosa Cafe
7156 Santa Monica Blvd
West Hollywood, CA 90046

If you plan to attend please RSVP by emailing info at losangelesapps.org with =
head count of how many you=92ll be bringing.
You can also follow us on Twitter <http://twitter.com/#%21/theLAproject>. L=
ook
forward to hearing from you!

Very Best,
The City Works Campaign Team

*=94LA Here and Now=94 is an initiative of City Works Campaign (Formerly Th=
e LA
Project). City Works Campaign is a collaborative organization that brings
together the talents and services of Christine Outram at City Innovation
Group  <http://www.cityinnovationgroup.com/>and Kyla Fullenwider of The
Public Studio <http://www.thepublicstudio.org/>. Additional collaborators
include Max Kanter, Aseem Mulji and Kino Lee.

--20cf300fab473c09b804a9233445