[socal-piggies] Partial agenda for July meeting

Daniel Greenfeld pydanny at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 23:51:38 PDT 2011

Hey all,

I just realized this was not what Grig was asking to have at Socal Piggies.

This is why I shouldn't send out group emails so far past my bed time. :P

Anyway, I guess I'll rescind Randall's talk offer and maybe he can do
it next month.

Danny

On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 11:37 PM, Daniel Greenfeld <pydanny at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Grig,
>
> I convinced Randall Degges to give a talk on telephony and
> django-twilio. It is a good talk cause he also brings up the twilio
> and tropo support for Python.
>
> Danny
>
> On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 9:02 AM, Grig Gheorghiu
> <grig.gheorghiu at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Anybody else volunteering to show examples of unit tests that saved
>> the day for them in terms of finding bugs that would have otherwise
>> gone unnoticed?
>>
>> Grig
>>
>> On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 2:53 PM, Grig Gheorghiu
>> <grig.gheorghiu at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> We have one 30-minute presentation so far by Evite's very own Dan Mesh:
>>>
>>> "Python & Go -- Performance, Concurrency, Parallelism"
>>>
>>> 1. What makes a Python developer look at Google's new programming language
>>> 2. A couple of unscientific but fun benchmarks

--
'Knowledge is Power'
Daniel Greenfeld