[socal-piggies] Meeting Improvement Survey

Grig Gheorghiu grig.gheorghiu at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 09:45:53 PDT 2011

Here's a status update after 24 people responded to the survey:

#1 "Good practice, pitfall avoidance, and module introductions for
beginners" 17 votes
#2 "5 minute lightning talks" 16 votes
Tied #3, #4 "30 minute presentations" and "New and upcoming Python
open source projects" 14 votes
#5 "Excellent code examples from established Python projects" 13 votes
Tied #6, #7, #8 "Ice breakers/new member introductions", "Algorithm
discussions and dissections", "Good testing practices and pointers to
new methods/tools" 11 votes
#9 "Moderated relevant/cutting edge general tech discussions" 9 votes
#10 "Short small group programming exercises" 8 votes

There is still time to vote, so please do!

Grig