[socal-piggies] Proposed next meeting: Thu. 02/17 at Evite HQ

Grig Gheorghiu grig.gheorghiu at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 12:00:18 PST 2011

We would like to host the next meeting on February 17th at the Evite
HQ, at 8800 Sunset Blvd. in West Hollywood. Parking is usually a
problem in this area, but we secured free parking in our building for
that evening.

As a tentative schedule, I can give the presentation on libcloud which
I was supposed to give at the last meeting, and we can have a
round-table discussion on automated deployment/configuration
management tools and strategies (for example here at Evite we use a
combination of chef, fabric and what we call 'bundles' -- versioned
packages including both application binaries and its configuration
files).

Let me know if you can attend.