[socal-piggies] Confirmed meeting: Thursday Jan 20th at Technical Connections

Grig Gheorghiu grig.gheorghiu at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 13:57:07 PST 2011

Hi again everybody

Just a reminder that the meeting will happen this coming Thursday
01/20 at Technical Connections.

Agenda:

Jessica Stanton and Warren Runk:  Nudge: “Is your service a ‘goer,’
know what I mean?” (see description below)
Grig Gheorghiu: Working in the multi-cloud with libcloud

I have the following people signed up so far:

Keith Bussell
Michael Elkins
Josh Frederick
Marco Garcia
Grig Gheorghiu
Paul Hildebrandt
Christopher Mahan
Dan Mesh
John Mitchell
Charles Phillips
John Schofield
Jessica Stanton
Mel Raab
Francis Ridder
Warren Runk

If you are not on this list but would like to attend, please reply to
me personally and I'll add you. Who knows, we might even get pizza
this time ;-)

Grig