[socal-piggies] Python interface for JIRA?

Jathan McCollum jathan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 14:07:37 PST 2011

Thanks for the suggestion, Howard. I actually found what looks to be a
branch of the same code on GitHub just a little while ago:

https://github.com/trentm/python-jira-cli

<https://github.com/trentm/python-jira-cli>I was hoping to find something
more robust but this will have to do!  At the very least it has the makings
of a good starting point.

jathan.

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 9:38 AM, Howard B. Golden <howard_b_golden at yahoo.com

--