[socal-piggies] Proposed meeting: Thursday Jan. 20th at Technical Connections

Grig Gheorghiu grig.gheorghiu at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 14:21:11 PST 2011

Happy New Year everybody! One of my New Year's resolutions is to have
more Piggies meetings this year -- shooting for each and every month.
So let's start the year on the right foot by having a meeting on Thu.
Jan 20th at the Technical Connections office in West L.A.

I hope there's enough interest in the meeting, so please let me know
if you can attend. We also need one or two presenters, so please
volunteer!