[socal-piggies] Slides for libcloud talk

Michael Chean michael_chean at msn.com
Fri Feb 18 12:39:04 PST 2011

Danny:I read that earlier and there was a thread on the web2py group addressing the issues that the author brought up.  Honestly I'm too much of a beginner to understand the issue, but I think the writers on the the list seemed to cover it adequately.  Here is the link:  https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/web2py/again%7Csort:date/web2py/dmN54cpMuXo/rNAdw9pEbX0J
I would be interested in your take on this, in laymans terms :)
Mike