[socal-piggies] Reminder: meeting this Thu 02/17 @ Evite HQ West Hollywood

Grig Gheorghiu grig.gheorghiu at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 10:37:08 PST 2011

Hello everybody,

A friendly reminder that our February meeting is scheduled for this
Thursday 02/17 at the Evite offices in West Hollywood. Agenda, address
and map are on the Wiki page at http://socal-piggies.org.

Parking is free -- enter the parking lot into our building via Palm
Ave. If there is a parking attendant, just say you are there for the
Python meeting. Once you park, please go to the 1st floor. We'll meet
there and then go into a conference room.

I need to have a list of attendees for security purposes. Here are the
people who responded so far. If you are not on the list, please reply
to me and I'll add you.

Kraig Amador
Scott Burnette
Keith Bussell