[socal-piggies] How about Bitcoin.org at Scale9x (socallinuxexpo)??

Daniel Greenfeld pydanny at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 10:09:53 PST 2011

I think the Python community ought to use its booth at Scale9x. I'm willing
to put up my time to attend the conference and work the booth. We shouldn't
hand over this chance/booth to another interest.

Gerald Fontejon said he'll be at the 2/17 meetup and I think we should take
some time that evening to hammer out the logistics for the event.

I'm going to also ask the LA Django meetup group for their help as well. In
fact, I'm speaking there on 2/15 and will end my presentation with a note
about it.

--
'Knowledge is Power'
Daniel Greenfeld