[socal-piggies] Socal Piggies at Scale9x (socallinuxexpo)

Gerald Fontejon gerald.fontejon at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 14:24:33 PST 2011

Hi there.

Scale9x is in two weeks, and wanted to follow up with Socal Piggies
representing a booth at the expo.  It's the largest tech expo we have in
Southern California, and all volunteered-based.  If you are interested
please let us know, at least by Friday (Feb 11, 2011).

I'm also planning to attend socal-piggies meetup on 2/17 @ Evite HQ.  Look
forward to meeting you guys and learning.

-Gerald (gerald at socallinuxexpo.org)

--
Gerald Fontejon
e-mail: gerald.fontejon at gmail.com