[socal-piggies] Mongo Los Angeles

Grig Gheorghiu grig.gheorghiu at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 15:20:38 PST 2011

In case you're interested...

=================================
Hello Python-atics! We thought you might be interested in attending
Mongo Los Angeles this year, the annual MongoDB user conference in LA.
This year the conference will be on January 19th at the Hilton Los
Angeles Airport Hotel. We will have a great line up of speakers with a
number of talks for novices, advanced users and everyone in between.

We are still looking for additional speakers, feel free to submit a
proposal at 10gen.com/talk-proposal.

Register before December 22nd to take advantage of early bird pricing,
which is only $50 and save an additional 25% by entering the code
"MUG".

Looking forward to seeing some of you there.

Thanks,

Francesca Krihely
Community Marketing Manager
10gen