[socal-piggies] Next meeting: Thu. April 28th at Evite

Grig Gheorghiu grig.gheorghiu at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 15:18:40 PDT 2011

Just a reminder that we have a meeting scheduled for this Thursday
04/28 at 7 PM at the Evite office in West Hollywood. Please park in
the parking structure of the Ticketmaster building at 8800 Sunset
Blvd, entering from Palm Ave. Parking is free, just tell the parking
attendant you're there for the Python meeting. We'll wait for you in
the lobby (1st floor), then we'll go to a conference room.

Agenda and Google map are on the wiki: http://socal-piggies.org/scp