[socal-piggies] Next meeting: Thu. April 28th at Evite

Daniel Greenfeld pydanny at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 11:16:01 PDT 2011

Hey Grig,

Barack Obama is landing this afternoon and speaking around the same
general area as tonight's meeting.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/04/obamas-la-visit-westside-residents-urged-to-stay-home-to-avoid-traffic-gridlock.html

The secret service won't announce exact road closures and a lot of
possible detours will be closed as well. Also, it is not clear as to
when they will open roads back up. So we won't know when we'll be able
to make it and we won't know when we'll be able to get back home.

So unfortunately this means that myself and Audrey Roy won't be able
to make tonight's lightning talks.

Danny Greenfeld

'Knowledge is Power'
Daniel Greenfeld