[socal-piggies] MOVIECLIPS is looking for a Python ninja: $500 reward or a new iPad

Zach James zach at movieclips.com
Tue Oct 12 14:40:17 PDT 2010

Hey guys -- I am the co-founder of MOVIECLIPS.com.  We are currently looking
for the python position listed below, please let me know if you or someone
you know fit the description, and if we hire that person, we will kick you
down a cool $500 or a new iPad.  Please respond to Mike (listed on the
email).. Please only people that fit the description.  Thanks.

MID LEVEL PYTHON
Looking for a Python engineer with 2+ years experience in python (ver 2.5+),
5 years+ OOP.

Requirements:

   - Python
   - Linux or BSD
   - HTML
   - RDBMS
   - JavaScript (ECMAScript)
   - JSON
   - XML
   - Open source technology experience
   - Excellent verbal and written communications skills
   - Experience performing customer facing product development, not just
   development of internal tools (unless they were used by many in a large
   organization).
   - Able to work effectively with minimal direction.

Pluses:

   - Django
   - MongoDB
   - Memcached
   - Werkzeug/Flask
   - Apache Solr
   - Jinja2
   - Emacs or VI
   - Building applications in high traffic/demand environments
   - SqlAlchemy
   - Creation of public facing web APIs
   - CSS
   - jQuery