[socal-piggies] Fwd: [python-187] Looking for Freelance Python Developer

Grig Gheorghiu grig.gheorghiu at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 17:27:18 PST 2010

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "laura" <laura at girlsaresmarter.com>
Date: Nov 9, 2010 5:18 PM
Subject: [python-187] Looking for Freelance Python Developer
To: <python-187 at meetup.com>

Hello.

I'm working on a project and need to find a freelance python developer for
10-20 hours a week over the few weeks or couple months (couple be longer
when the site takes off).  Ideally we'd like someone in the LA area - no
firms or offshore folks please - but you'd be able to telecommute, no
problem.

The first project would involve installing a discussion board on a site
built using Django. Might also ask for some Ajax/search-box text completion
work and/or other pieces down the line. You should be familiar, obviously,
with Django and ideally you'd also have experience with Amazon hosting and
postgresql.

If you have at least 2 years experience and would be available to start next
week, please be in touch. Include your hourly rate, a little info on your
background and experience, details on any sites/projects you've recently
worked on and be prepared to provide a reference or two before we start
working together.

Thanks for your time!

-laura

~*~
Laura Laytham Zaki
laura at girlsaresmarter.com

--
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on
Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668 |
support at meetup.com