[socal-piggies] Updated info

Jathan McCollum jathan at gmail.com
Fri May 28 14:08:27 PDT 2010

I'm glad we ended up having the meeting.  I have enjoyed every one so far
and am happy to be associated with a bunch of geeks in LA.  Continued thanks
to Doug & Technical Connections for hosting the past few meetings!

I am going to look into hosting a future meeting at AOL in Beverly Hills and
maybe even try to convince them to provide some free stuff!  AOL has been
really big on getting more involved in the tech community these days, so it
seems like a logical thing to pursue.

Here is my 5-minute
presentation<http://docs.google.com/present/view?id=dd6jwtzk_19ghjrbjc5>for
those interested.

for i in pie,

jathan.

On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 12:49 AM, Andrew Kou <andrew.kou at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>

> Great meetup and thanks for the great talks Chris, Jathan and Adam.
>
> I've finally updated some of my info on the member page<http://socal-piggies.org/scp/Members>on the wiki. I also use gtalk for chat (this email address) so please feel
> free to add me. I would love to talk to anyone about python, coding,
> projects, different aspects of business or anything really. I look forward
> to learning from everyone.
>

> Thanks,
>

> - Andrew Kou

Jathan.