[socal-piggies] Next meeting: Thu. May 27th @ 7PM, Technical Connections office

Grig Gheorghiu grig.gheorghiu at gmail.com
Thu May 20 13:21:16 PDT 2010

It looks like people do want to meet on the 27th, so let's have a
meeting then. I have 3 presenters so far for either 5-min or 10-min
talks (we'll determine the length once we know how many presenters we
have total):

Jathan McCollum: "Introduction to Twisted"
Adam Bernier: "Introduction to the Flask framework"
Chris Mahan: "Python on Android Incredible with ASE"

I only have the 3 presenters as attendees so far. Please email me if
you think you're going to attend, we need to leave the list of
attendees with the security guard.