[socal-piggies] Source control: What do you like?

Josh Johnson josh_johnson at unc.edu
Wed Jun 16 05:49:46 PDT 2010

I agree. Granted, before I used Mercurial I've only ever used SVN and CVS in
the past.

The main benefit is the distributed nature of the repos. AFAIK that's true
for git and bazaar as well, however, the main difference between the three
lie in how it's implemented.

Again, I'd recommend Mercurial, but I'd try walking through the "getting
started" guides for each of them and see what you like. Try out merging,
especially.

JJ