[socal-piggies] Reminder: meeting this Thu 06/17 7 PM @ Language Weaver

Christopher Mahan chris.mahan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 16:54:58 PDT 2010

I'm not gonna make it... ya'll have fun.

Christopher Mahan 818.671.1709 christophermahan.com

On Jun 15, 2010 3:16 PM, "Grig Gheorghiu" <grig.gheorghiu at gmail.com> wrote:

I was reminded by Howard to send a reminder to the list about our
meeting -- I meant to do it earlier today but got distracted by the
Brazilian soccer team ;-)

Anyway, we have a meeting this Thursday at the Language Weaver office
in the Howard Hughes Center. Details on the wiki
(http://socal-piggies.org/scp) but here is the agenda:

* Howard Golden: "Introduction to Haskell"
* Michael Pan: "Report on pomsets (selected to be showcased at
Structure2010)"

Dinner is provided courtesy of our host, Brad Littlefield of LW. Hope
to see many of you there!