[socal-piggies] UCLA PyCamp

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Fri Jun 4 09:06:26 PDT 2010

Socal Piggies and LA Plone Users are invited to join PyCampers at the
Westwood Brewing Company (chosen for convenient proximity to the PyCamp
classroom), 1097 Glendon Ave, at 6pm (until ?) on Wednesday June 16.
Help LA's newest Pythoneers discover the local Python community. Wear
your Python or Plone t-shirt.

See you there!

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530