[socal-piggies] Introduction AND possibly looking for a freelancer in SoCal

Brian Maso brian at blumenfeld-maso.com
Thu Jul 1 16:58:18 PDT 2010

Howdy All,

My name is Brian Maso, and I'm a long-time Java guy. This year, I've written
my first actual, real python code -- implementing a set of web services for
a project I'm on. I'm also getting pretty interested in Google AppEngine. So
I thought I should find some local Python group.

What prompted me to join this list today is that a colleague asked me if I
knew any _real_ Python people available for a freelance job, most work would
be remote. Must know Django. I don't fit the bill, but I figured there might
be a couple people on this list who would fit the bill. Please feel free to
ping me off-list if interested.

Best regards,
Brian Maso