[socal-piggies] Friendly reminder: 5 min. presentation sign-up

Grig Gheorghiu grig.gheorghiu at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 13:35:31 PST 2010

We are up to 5 presenters, so thanks to those who signed up, and
hopefully we'll see many more!

As far as logistics, there will be a projector there, but if you don't
want to lug a laptop, feel free to bring your presentation in the
format of your choice (PDF, slides in Open Office / Power Point, ASCII
text etc) on a thumb drive or CD and we'll show it on another laptop.
The main thing is for people to get up and talk in front of the group.
Looks like it's going to be a fun meeting!

BTW, I want to thank Brad Littlefield from Language Weaver for
offering to host our meeting. Remember, we'll also have food ;-)

Grig