[socal-piggies] PWC Project - MOVED to bitbucket.org/socal.piggies/pwc/

Silfheed silfheed at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 11:51:03 PST 2010

Heyas

So instead of having the pwc code in my personal account, I've created a
separate account socal.piggies and moved the wiki there.  There wasnt any
real code to move over, so there's nothing missing.

The project page is now at bitbucket.org/socal.piggies/pwc/wiki/Home.
Hopefully it's early enough in the project that this doesn't completely
screw everyone up.  If you had write access to the previous project, you
have access to the current project as well.

Luke