[socal-piggies] Project collaboration proposal

Andrew Watts andrewwatts at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 16:36:52 PST 2010

hello, i'm lurking from afar (ohio), hoping to move back to LA soon.  But, I am stoked to see this project chosen, it has been buried on my personal todo list for quite some time.

Anyway, as someone who really wants to use it behind a firewall, i'd hope to see it installable locally first.

Good luck, and I can't wait to test it out.

--
Andrew