[socal-piggies] Project collaboration proposal

Grig Gheorghiu grig.gheorghiu at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 12:31:59 PST 2010

There's no bitbucket project set up yet. Go ahead and create one if
you want -- choose a good name ;-)

I haven't personally played with bitbucket or mercurial, so if you do
create a project and check some files in, please send some
instructions to the list on how to check out the files, how to commit
modifications locally, commit back to bitbucket, etc.

Grig