[socal-piggies] Meeting confirmed for Thursday Jan 14th

Silfheed silfheed at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 21:20:20 PST 2010

Kind of late notice, but I just got my car back.  If anyone is going to the
piggie and is from the Pasadena/Glendale area, I'm more than willing to pick
ppl up to carpool to Santa Monica.. I know the drive is horrible so mb
having people in the car to chat with as we putter along at 10 mph will make
it less tedious.  If we're heading to the meeting by 6, we should get there
on time (I think).

If there are any takers, just send me an email and we'll work something out.

Luke Powers