[socal-piggies] Interested in a meeting on Jan. 14th?

Grig Gheorghiu grig.gheorghiu at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 18:03:55 PST 2010

So far I have 5 responses from people who are interested in meeting
this Thursday the 14th. If we have a few more, then I guess we can
call it a meeting ;-) So please let me know.

Proposed agenda:

Dan Stromberg: Presentation on his treap module
(http://stromberg.dnsalias.org/~dstromberg/treap/)
Grig Gheorghiu: Deploying Tornado in production (will also cover
automated deployments with Fabric)

Grig