[socal-piggies] Meeting reminder and request for attendee count

Grig Gheorghiu grig.gheorghiu at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 09:52:22 PST 2010

Hello everybody,

Here's another reminder that we'll meet at the Language Weaver office
at the Howard Hughes center this Thursday Feb. 11th at 7 PM. Address
and Google Map are on the front page of our wiki:
http://socal-piggies.org/scp/

PARKING: Brad Littlefield, the host of our meeting, told me that
parking is cheapest ($2) in the lot directly across from the office
(The Promenade at Howard Hughes Center); use the entrance closest to
the Univision Building.

We currently have 9 people signed up for giving 5-minute
presentations: http://socal-piggies.org/scp/FiveMinutePresentations --
please consider adding your talk if you haven't already done so!

And one more important thing: Brad needs to order food for the right
number of people. So please reply to me personally if you will be
attending on Thursday, so I can get at least an approximate count.

Thanks!