[socal-piggies] Reminder: meeting Feb 11th 7 PM at Language Weaver

Grig Gheorghiu grig.gheorghiu at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 14:22:52 PST 2010

Hello everybody,

Just a reminder that in exactly 1 week we'll meet at the Language
Weaver office at the Howard Hughes center. Address and Google Map on
the front page of our wiki: http://socal-piggies.org/scp/

Brad Littlefield, the host of our meeting, told me that parking is
cheapest ($2) in the lot directly across from the office (The
Promenade at Howard Hughes Center); use the entrance closest to the
Univision Building.

We currently have 9 people signed up for giving 5-minute
presentations: http://socal-piggies.org/scp/FiveMinutePresentations --
please consider adding your talk if you haven't already done so!