[socal-piggies] Python Job Opportunities - Vegas and Portland

Doug Stuart dstuart at technicalconnections.com
Thu Apr 29 13:51:47 PDT 2010

Hello Everyone,

Unfortunately, these are not local opportunities, but my client will pay full relocation for the right candidate.  If anyone is interested in moving to Nevada or Oregon, I have a client who is looking for 2-3 Python Software Engineers.  Locations are in the heart of Portland, and a nice suburb of Las Vegas.  Salary range is pretty open, up to $130K for an Architect level candidate and this is a mid-sized web technology company backed by a large web technology parent company.  If anyone is interested in learning more, please reply and I can provide full details.

Regards,

Doug

Doug Stuart
 | Sr. Technical Recruiter/Account Manager | Technical Connections | dstuart at tci-la.com

www.tci-la.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/dougtci | Twitter: twitter.com/TechC_Doug | Blog: http://technicalconnections.wordpress.com/

office: 310.479.8830 x230 | fax: 310.445.8726 | 11400 Olympic Blvd., Suite 700, Los Angeles, CA
90064

TCI - 25 YEARS OF EXCELLENCE IN RECRUITING