[socal-piggies] Training Resources

David Bl dblas at rocketmail.com
Sat Apr 24 11:17:37 PDT 2010

I like "How To Think Like A Computer Scientist", which has an online version.  Do you want online books as well?  Also, I respond to questions on 3 of the Python forums.  Do you want to get into listing those resources as well?  You should also consider adding a link to Doug Hellmann's site.  It is excellent; http://www.doughellmann.com/PyMOTW/  Finally, there are literally dozens of tutorial sites, like IBM's and others like this one http://www.penzilla.net/tutorials/python/  Some restraining/editing/limiting is probably a good idea.