[socal-piggies] Additional impetus for pwc

jathan. jathan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 17:15:31 PDT 2010

The contribution I made got us a step closer at least.  Poking around
inside of the hurl source code was nothing short of infuriating.  It
was made in 48 hours and it shows[1].  It looks good on the outside,
but on the inside it was layers of hackery.  It really makes me wonder
how many "great-looking" sites are strung-together with popsicle
sticks and bubblegum like hurl is.

The current version of PWC will do almost exactly what hurl.it does,
it's just lacking the polish and the UI sugar, which I was going to
lift from hurl as well, albeit cleanly. And it's 100% Python!

  [1]: http://r09.railsrumble.com/teams/201

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 3:54 PM, Grig Gheorghiu
<grig.gheorghiu at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just think about it, pwc could have been used instead of hurl for the
> twitter API console...
>
> http://dev.twitter.com/console

Jathan.
-