[socal-piggies] Next meeting: Thursday Oct. 8th, West LA

Grig Gheorghiu grig.gheorghiu at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 13:39:42 PDT 2009

Hi everybody!

It's time for our next meeting. Doug Stuart graciously agreed to host
the meeting again at the Technical Connections office in West L.A. The
exact address is 11400 Olympic Boulevard, Suite 700, CA 90064. We meet
at 7 PM and usually go on until 9 -- 9:30 PM.

Agenda for the meeting:

Greg Abbas: "Automated Testing for Rendering"

Greg will talk about a testing/continuous integration system he built
at Apple, a system based on Buildbot, but also that picks up where
Buildbot leaves off.

Chris Mahan: "Self-documenting XMLRPC service in Python"

Chris will demonstrate how to build a simple self-documenting xmlrpc
service using docxmlrpcserver, hosted on a Virtual Private Server
running Debian stable with Nginx and https, and sqlite as storage
engine.

Doug needs to know the names of the attendees so he can leave the list
with the security guard of the building -- so please reply to me if
you will be attending and I'll send the list to Doug.

Hope to see many of you on Thursday!