[socal-piggies] Thanks to John for a great presentation

Doug Stuart dstuart at technicalconnections.com
Fri Nov 20 10:11:20 PST 2009

Yeah, no problem, just happy to help out.  Let me know if there is interest in a December meeting or if we should push it off until January, given the holidays.

Cheers,

Doug

Doug Stuart
 | Sr. Technical Recruiter/Account Manager | Technical Connections | dstuart at tci-la.com

www.tci-la.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/dougtci | Twitter: twitter.com/TechC_Doug | Blog: http://technicalconnections.wordpress.com/

office: 310.479.8830 x230 | fax: 310.445.8726 | 11400 Olympic Blvd., Suite 700, Los Angeles, CA
90064

TCI - 25 YEARS OF EXCELLENCE IN RECRUITING