[socal-piggies] Reminder: meeting tomorrow 11/19 in West L.A.

Silfheed silfheed at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 21:57:41 PST 2009

Heyas

My car just broke down, so unless somebody is driving in from near Pasadena
that would be willing to give me a ride to and from the meeting, I won't be
making it.  I live in the heart of old town Pasadena.

Thanks,
Luke Powers (the blond guy who usually ends up sitting right next to the
projector screen...)